We have been busy with re-vamping the menu to bring you more homemade items along with more portion sizes.
Our new menu has now arrived, we have received our printed menus from the printers, so feel free to pick one up on your next visit.
You can view our menu online by clicking the 'See Menu & Order' button.
At Fiddlers Elbow we offer meals of excellent quality and invite you to try our delicious food.
We have continually been awarded a Food Safety & Hygiene score of 5 from Hereford County Council since April 2013.
The key to our success is simple: providing quality consistent food that taste great every single time as we cook all our food fresh to order. We pride ourselves on serving our customers delicious genuine dishes like: Fish & chips, Burgers, Sausages and more!
We do not serve fast food, we serve quality food as fast as we can!
From all of us at Fiddlers Elbow we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support.
From the 3rd January we have new opening hours, you can find these new hours below.
Last orders for meals to be eaten in the Sun Inn next door will be 30 minutes prior to closing.
Online ordering NOW enabled for pick-up. Just tell us what you want and we'll prepare it as fast as we can. All orders are manually confirmed by us directly. Find out in real-time when your food is ready. Watch on-screen when your food is ready for pickup.
Who we are:
At Fiddlers Elbow we strive to maintain a high and consistent standard of food. Our customers are the most important part of our business and we do our best to make sure that their visit will be a pleasant one.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, reliable & hard working individual to join us following a rebrand and a full refurbishment due to take place in February.
Experience would be ideal but not necessary as training will be given.
- Fryer/Server will be on their feet for long periods of time.
- Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
- Effective communication skills with customers and staff.
- Computer literate.
- Great attention to detail.
Duties will include:
Food cooking and preparation including:
- cutting fish
- making batter
- oil management
- cooking fish, chips and all other food items
- take drink and food orders
- deliver food in a timely manner to our eat-in customers
- maintain high standards of food hygiene and follow health & safety
- stock control - including stock rotation
- monitor portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- understand all aspects of the business
Cleaning and other Duties:
- Maintain the Food Hygiene & Safety score of 5
- Maintain cleanliness of machinery
- Keep all areas of prep room and kitchen in a clean and safe manner
- general cleaning at the end of each shift including the fryer
Approximately 10 hours spread over Friday & Saturday evening, with the potential of more hours during seasonal periods.
Wages will vary dependent on experience and age but will not be any lower than the legal NMW. This will be paid weekly via bank transfer directly into your account.